Sunday, January 18, 2015

Got my wraps today && Mary Kay debut

Here's me with my first wrap on!
Today was a huge huge day for me. I debuted as a Mary Kay beauty consultant. I had a lot of fun learning and tracing my first skin care class. My director was a huge help and so supportive through every step. These first few weeks of the new year have been a huge struggle for me. I lost my job broke my car and now have bills to pay and no money. 

My Mary Kay weekly meetings have become sort of like free therapy and I get to learn! My director has encouraged me the entire time. Which is a great change because my family is less then supportive. 

Also my ItWorks wraps arrived today. I couldn't wait to get one on! You keep it in between 45 mins and 8 hours. Today I kept it on for 4 hours. At first it feels so weird. It's cool and smells funny. It's from the menthol and eucalyptus in the wrap. I took before photos and after I took it off I took more photos. I will post them next week when I put on my second wrap. I plan to take more after 24 &72 after using my first wrap. I was very happy I decided to invest in the fab wrap to help secure the wrap instead of using seran wrap. I imagine it is much more comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment