Wednesday, December 31, 2014

ItWorks day three

My itworks journey starts with the greens and regular. I decided to start with these because I have health issues inside that I feel needed more attention then what everyone sees on the outside. I am not fat so wraps didn't make sense for me to start with. Day one I drank half of my greens because it tasted horrible. I probably didn't miss it enough. On day two I used my magic bullet to blend and it tasted better but still a little bit gross and on day three I found the magic combination. My greens are orange flavored so I mixed it with orange juice and while it looked gross it tasted fine. The regulars are pills I take before bedtime to help with bowl movements. I have always had difficulties with this since I was real young and it's gotten worse in recent years I have been on laxatives and other medicines prior to this that didn't help. So far since taking regulars it has helped a little. I look forward to sharing the rest of my journey with you and if you want to try any products that I mention just leave me a comment 


Keep smiling! 😄





No comments:

Post a Comment